Nasty Letters To Crooked Politicians

As we enter a new era of politics, we hope to see that Obama has the courage to fight the policies that Progressives hate. Will he have the fortitude to turn the economic future of America to help the working man? Or will he turn out to be just a pawn of big money, as he seems to be right now.

Friday, June 10, 2005

No brag just fact:

I predicted we would get Delay. I said he should go to jail. Thank you Dr. Dean for saying Delay should go home to Houston and go to jail…either way, we got Delay.

I am now predicting big trouble for the chimpo. It will take more of the Dumbocrats to grow a set of Pelosi’s, but if they do and do it soon, we could see the beginning-of-the-end of Herr Chimpermiester. And as some of you know I do have a personal relationship with some of the (D) big turds. And not because I am a hunk, either. It’s because I am their doormat and do a lot of things that they ask me to do surreptitiously. Letters and blogs and such.

I’m starting to waken from my long political nap. I can see lights at the end of a few tunnels. And no, they are NOT the train coming the other way ;-) Just keep up the great work writing letters and getting goppigs mad. They do crazy things when someone threatens their power. That’s the ticket.

I'll just stay cool and anonymous and watch from the sidelines... (AJ with all thanks to Mieu without which there is nothing)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home