"The Pain of Patriotism"
"Americans threaten America. Americans who:
· commit the greatest of all crimes, wars of aggression.
· destroy homes, cities, hospitals and schools.
· burn, rip, smash, maim and kill hundreds of thousands of people.
· expose civilians as well as American soldiers to the cancerous and baby-deforming radioactive dust of DU-weapons.
· torture. Systematically!
· tear the guts out of the Bill of Rights and deny American citizens basic freedoms and the possibility of justice.
· control what books we read, what sites we surf to, what items we buy and what calls we make, while placing themselves above accountability.
· steal elections.
· refuse to join the rest of the world in taking responsibility for the environment.
· take from the many and give to a few rich.
· throw people in jail and deny them the right to due process.
· send Americans to poor distant countries to kill and get killed, to maim and get maimed.
· aggravate the poverty and misery of tens of millions of Americans by using public resources in enterprises of conquest and destruction.
· swell prisons with Americans.
· spread fear and insecurity"