Nasty Letters To Crooked Politicians

As we enter a new era of politics, we hope to see that Obama has the courage to fight the policies that Progressives hate. Will he have the fortitude to turn the economic future of America to help the working man? Or will he turn out to be just a pawn of big money, as he seems to be right now.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Put Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Feith, Powell, Rice, Perle, Wolfowitz in a lion's cage to see which one the big cats kill first

Iraqis Say Troops Caged Them With Lions - Yahoo! News: "WASHINGTON - Two Iraqi businessmen, who were imprisoned by U.S. forces in
Iraq, claimed Monday that American soldiers threw them into a cage of lions in a Baghdad palace, as part of a terrifying interrogation in 2003.

'They took me behind the cage, they were screaming at me, scaring me and beating me a lot,' Thahe Mohammed Sabbar said in an interview. 'One of the soldiers would open the door, and two soldiers would push me in. The lions came running toward me and they pulled me out and shut the door. I completely lost consciousness.'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home