Nasty Letters To Crooked Politicians

As we enter a new era of politics, we hope to see that Obama has the courage to fight the policies that Progressives hate. Will he have the fortitude to turn the economic future of America to help the working man? Or will he turn out to be just a pawn of big money, as he seems to be right now.

Monday, August 09, 2004

Yea, I killed 'em all. So Fuck You & Yo Mamma...Do They Have Blacks In here? Posted by Hello


This awesome mosaic has the faces of nearly 1,000 American Soldiers KILLED by George W. Bush. It Doesn't have the 'estimated' 40,000 innocent Iraqis slaughtered by his Shock & Awe. Bush, ye are damned to HELL and HELLFIRE. After you HANG as a bloodthirsty WAR CRIMINAL.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen, AJ. I am crying for them. I cry for their families.

    I cry for the tribunal to try the fucking chimp junta. I want to see tham all twist in the wind.

    Thank you....

    Bert in Canton, Ohio

     

Post a Comment

<< Home