Nasty Letters To Crooked Politicians

As we enter a new era of politics, we hope to see that Obama has the courage to fight the policies that Progressives hate. Will he have the fortitude to turn the economic future of America to help the working man? Or will he turn out to be just a pawn of big money, as he seems to be right now.

Monday, November 15, 2004

Welcome To George Bush's Democracy in Iraq, or, NAZIS R US, As You and I Shoot Innocents Fleeing Falluja Like Rats In A Barrel

Guardian Unlimited | World Latest | AP Photographer Flees Fallujah: "Hussein moved from house to house - dodging gunfire - and reached the river.

``I decided to swim ... but I changed my mind after seeing U.S. helicopters firing on and killing people who tried to cross the river.''

He watched horrified as a family of five was shot dead as they tried to cross. Then, he ``helped bury a man by the river bank, with my own hands.''

``I kept walking along the river for two hours and I could still see some U.S. snipers ready to shoot anyone who might swim."

(Rotten fucking chimp_junta. We need a government with the balls to take this crooked bastard and his cohorts down, try them for war crimes, and Hang Them By The Neck Until Dead)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home